I got this really great Yogurt Snack idea from pinterest! I tried it and Maggie LOVES it!
So here is what I did:
1. I got out one thing of strawberry yogurt. Just one of the individual Yoplait ones, but you can use any brand.
2. I used a spoon to dish the yogurt into a small snack bag. Then I zipped up the snack bag.
3. I cut the corner of the snack bag so I can squeeze out little bits of yogurt.
4. Get out plastic Tupperware and put a piece of wax paper down in it.
5. Squirt little dots of yogurt onto the wax paper.
6. I got better on the second Tupperware.
7. I did a bunch of Tupperware containers full of the yogurt bites. Then I put them in the freezer for about an hour.
8. Eat it up:)
This will be great in the summer too! I got this idea on Pinterest, click here to check it out!