Take ten minutes to organize your DVDs! This is something I always think I need to organize, but just never take the time to do it. Just take ten minutes and organize your DVD’s. Here are some tips on how to get those DVDs organized:
This is what my DVD case has looked like for months and months:
There are lose DVDs stuck in between movies. There are movie cases on top of piles. There is no order. It’s a little crazy. Oh, who are we kidding- it’s a LOT crazy!
So I took ten minutes and took every single DVD out of the case and started organizing them by genre.
As I was going through all of these movies, I realized I had doubles of quite a few….like this:
And this….but who are we kidding? You can never have too many “What About Bob?” movies, right?!
After I finished, the DVDs were organized by genre like this:
The Left Case is organized like this:
1. The top shelf is Chick Flicks.
2. The next shelf are random comedies
3. The next shelf are drama flicks.
4. The bottom shelf are random movies.
The Right Case is organized like this:
1. The top shelf are Disney Movies
2. The next shelf is a shelf for my husband: Superhero Movies. I will never understand those:)
3. The next shelf are Christmas movies
4. The next shelf are trilogies like Star Wars and seasons of TV shows
And it ended up being all pretty!!
And there you have it! Ten minutes to a more organized DVD case! I hope it works as well for you as it did for me:)