The 3 main things I love about my blog:
1. I love talking about parenting, my fun child, being a mom, being a spouse, and being a Christian. I love giving advice, tips, and encouragement about all of these topics. I hope it uplifts my readers!
2. I love sharing family activities that worked for us, whether it’s a toddler craft or a fun outing. There are lots of things that we have done that have been total flops and then things we have done that have been awesome! I love sharing both of these with my readers!
3. There are some tips of fun things that we have attended and LOVED in the Hampton Roads area- so I am sharing with you what worked for us, so hopefully it will work for you!
The reason I started this blog:
1. I am a new mom and I am learning as I go. I really had no idea (and still don’t at times) what I was doing. I hope to bring good tips and advice to moms about family friendly fun, parenting, spouses….anything family. I also hope to give you great tips on fun things and fun events to check out in the Hampton Roads area.
Fun Facts about me:
1. I am a Jesus lover! I am praying he shines through this blog!
2. I have dry eyes- contacts don’t work on me. So I am a glasses wearer.
3. I grew up in the sunny state of Florida!
4. I am a Pinterest-aholic. Seriously, I need to go to a PA meeting (Pinteresters Anonymous).
5. Social Media sucks up a lot of my time in the day- especially following my friends and family on Facebook.
6. I am a BIG Major League Baseball fan! My favorite team is the Cleveland Indians.
7. I can eat a whole watermelon by myself in a 2-day period- no joke!
8. I am a total guy when it comes to television. Just let me sit on my couch and channel surf after a long day and I am in heaven!
9. I cannot touch velvet or corduroy. It gives me the heebee-jeebies. Weird, right?
10. I am a sorority girl! I’m so happy that I am a ….. Kappa Kappa Gamma!
Meet the other people who are all over my blog posts:
My daughter is one years old and already has quite the spunky personality. She is adorable, funny, and stylish as can be. Her middle name- Joy – completely explains what she has brought to our lives since the day she was born. We love her so much!