I have loved blogging! I started in August and I have fallen in love with writing and meeting other moms and people. This has been such an awesome experience! So, I was completely thrilled to receive some wonderful news that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by another blogger, OKC Mom of 3. Definitely head over to her page and check it out! It’s super cute! Also, let her know that I sent you:) Thank you, Tamara, for nominating me! I am so excited!!
By accepting this nomination I am to answer 11 questions about myself that Tamara came up with…..
1. What movie would you recommend and why?
“Return to Me.” Hands down. My all-time favorite movie. It is hilarious! It’s a chick flick, but it is so cute! Definitely watch it.
2. How do you spend time for you?
This is a really great question. I really don’t take time to do this, which I know is bad. When I do, I go for walks, watch television, or paint my nails.
3. What book would you recommend and why?
“The Hunger Games”- is there any question?! ha. I am obsessed with these books!
4. Where is a place that you have or would love to travel for vacation?
My favorite place is my Grandpa’s cottage on Lake Chautauqua in New York. It’s so peaceful and it reminds me of my childhood with my grandparents. I love spending time there.
5. What sports did you/do you play?
I played the flute in band, does that count? . I wasn’t really an athlete.
6. Do you have pets, what kind?
We have a beagle named Tucker. He is three years old and he is crazy, but we love him like he’s part of the family!
7. What has been a favorite or best gift that you have received?
My baby girl. Yeah, I went all mushy on you:)
8. What is your favorite form of exercise?
I like to do work out videos. “Beach Body: Slim in 6” is my favorite.
9. What accessory is a must have?
Earrings. I feel naked without them.
10. What is your favorite tv show?
Currently my favorite TV show is “Modern Family.” However, I love “Downton Abbey” as well.
11. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
Liebster Award Rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you
2. You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you
3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions. You CANNOT nominate the person who nominated you.
4. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.
Being a new blogger, this is a little challenging, but here are my nominations:
Kim’s Scrapbook Addiction
Where the Watermelons Grow
Savannah Land 2
View from the Fridge
Bountiful and Frugal
Beauty School Scarlet
Average But Inspired
Mom Explores Michigan
Happy House of 5
Here are the questions I would like my nominations to answer:
1. What do you love most about blogging?
2. What is your favorite dessert food?
3. What is the best parenting advice you ever received?
4. What habit would you like to break?
5. If you could go on any vacation, where would you go and why?
6. What is your favorite Television show?
7. What App on your smart phone (if you have a smart phone) do you use the most?
8. What is your favorite season: summer, fall, winter, or spring, and why?
9. What is the last book you read?
10. How do you take your coffee/tea?
11. Which movie star, musician, or artist would you love to meet?
This was such a fun post! I love learning more about other bloggers! Thanks again, to Tamara at OKC Mom of 3. This is such an honor for me!